Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fell off the wagon

Yup, almost 4 months into the new year and I'm still not primal! Urgh. Been pretty tough to find primal food for breakfast and lunch while I'm at work... I've identified my pitfalls though so I will be working on overcoming them. My pitfalls are basically avoiding bad food for breakfast and lunch. Stayed away from fastfood for a good month or so but slowly crept back to it since there are so few choices at work.

Yes I know it's all excuses and I can definitely do better...

On the fitness side, I completed a 5km run yesterday which was awesome since I haven't actually gone running in ages and did not specifically train for this run even though I had the intentions. Thighs are aching like hell now. Urgh... This has motivated me to continue running because it does feel pretty good to run... I have a 2.4km fitness test end of May. Need to run it in 12.5 min to get a gold rating. Gonna get the hubby to take my timing this weekend to see how far I need to go.

Tomoro is a new day, need to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment