Wednesday, November 30, 2011

21 day transformation book finally arrived!

Wheeee got the book in the mail today! So excited to start reading it and going primal for reals!

Wait, you mean I haven't been primal the past couple of weeks?? Unfortunately... Only semi primal. Been having way smaller portions of rice and way bigger portions of veggies. Eating my meat without guilt. Saying no to non-delicious desserts. I make better desserts than the stuff I can buy anyway. Ha. Ha. Except for awfully chocolate. Their stuff is divine.

Ok so I'm gonna read the book cover to cover and start this weekend. Got 3 weeks to go until my week-long beach hol and I need to fit into my burms. Haha.

Don't think I'll have a problem with not eating rice and pasta but the baked goods are gonna be damn hard to give up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment