Tuesday, June 26, 2012

breakfast dialogue

So this morning I made the hubby his usual bowl of oats and made a couple of sunny side up eggs for myself.

F: how come you get yummy eggs and I get yucky oats?

Me: yucky oats? I thought you liked oats?

F: (incoherent mumbling)

Me: well I'm primal and you're not... So there

Then I gave him a bite of my eggs to show him what he was missing :)

Interestingly enough, he admitted that the side fat on his stomach went away when he tried going primal for a couple of weeks... And that it's back now since he didn't continue being primal. Coincidence? I think not!

In other news my Head is taking us out to an ice-cream buffet tomoro for lunch. I hope I have the willpower to say no and order a ceasar salad with chicken instead. After all, discipline is about giving up what you want now, for what you want most.

No comments:

Post a Comment