Ok so Wednesday's section lunch wa a semi- success. Managed to stay away from the carbs and ordered a rib eye steak, but also had a frosted chocolate malt... There was some drama with the steak cos I ordered it well done and it came with blood still oozing from it and I was like wtf? Called the waiter over and he was like, you ordered medium. I was like, I would never order medium. I ordered it well done. Gggrrrr. Don't know about you but I like my meat dead and cooked not bleeding all over my plate. Sheesh. The ice cream was good! But I didn't enjoy it as much as I used to. Times are a changin'!
Had dinner at MIL's and told her I wasn't having any rice. She was like, but why, it's your sis who's getting married not you. I'm like, but I have to lose weight before I turn 30! Haha.
Anyway, was fasting yesterday, had some eggs for sahur. Had some yummy fried chicken for dinner... Mmmmm chicken... I know I know it should not have been fried but I'm fasting here :p
Since I wasn't eating during lunch, I went for a haircut at the salon I've been going to for the past... 16 years!! Of cos it's never the same hairdresser lah. It's funny how the bright lights and many mirrors suddenly make you realise that DAMN I am not that young anymore! Even from 2 metres away in the mirror I could see a strand of white hair taunting me :( and hello double chin! Depressing... The next time I step into that salon I better make sure I will like what's looking back at me in the mirror!!
No comments:
Post a Comment