Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 by 30 update 2

Right, so I measured my weight a couple of days ago and it seems that I've lost 2.5kg from the past 12 days of fasting during Ramadan. Woohoo! Almost at my first goal!

I love Ramadan it's my magic month. Was going to do a post about it but just didn't have any time the past couple of weeks...

My sick aunt passed away, was very upset by it. I think she was suffering quite a lot by that point, could have been a relief for her I guess... Hope she's in a better place now, she was always my favourite.

Toddler's been really cranky and whiny for the past week, also had a fever last week. Think she's been picking up bad habits in school like whining and not telling me what she wants. Soooo annoying! Have been telling her to be nice and don't whine.

The hubby's also been sick the past week and so we didn't end up doing any of the chores or errands that we had planned. Sigh.

Anyways, Ramadan is fun, I'm dead tired at the end of the day and all I wanna do is sleep at 8pm. Sigh. Did manage to squeeze a couple of workouts in though. Will try to have some coffee tonight and see if I can stay awake long enough to do a bit of interval training.

Ok till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment